Stop whinging about swf

I wish people would stop whinging about swf I have been against plenty of swf and have still killed them all. The more they try juke you the more you work out there tactics and skills and juke abilities. Them once you have worked that out then start being a complete c*** with them and juke them harder. I love it when I get swf groups because when they are constantly trying to save each other they are all becoming weaker each time they are saved, it's a game mode I wish people would just enjoy the game if you really can't handle swf then doesn't that say more about your abilities and skills as a killer.

Comments

  • People complain about SWF because voice comms provide a massive advantage and, if the survivors play smart, will most likely curb-stomp a killer that isn't the Nurse. The only time a killer does well against a coordinated SWF team is when they make mistakes or they're being overly altruistic.

  • No matter what I usually kill the lot unless the survivors are incredibly smart which imo and in my experience is rare.
  • I wish people would stop posting asking people to stop whining about swf.

  • I've never whinged in my life, man.
    Mainly because whinging isn't a thing, but, you know...

  • This content has been removed.
  • I wish people would stop whinging about swf I have been against plenty of swf and have still killed them all. The more they try juke you the more you work out there tactics and skills and juke abilities. Them once you have worked that out then start being a complete c*** with them and juke them harder. I love it when I get swf groups because when they are constantly trying to save each other they are all becoming weaker each time they are saved, it's a game mode I wish people would just enjoy the game if you really can't handle swf then doesn't that say more about your abilities and skills as a killer.
    You must not have gotten a P3 four Claudette, clicky clicky flashlights, maybe BNP, DS "EZ, DS is balanced", tea bagging one tricks have you? They're so optimistic that games can last 5 minutes tops and ruin adding like a minute to the already short 5 minutes you have. Now if you main nurse and your actually great with her then I understand your POV but not the entire DbD population is great with nurse! Usually when I instantly see 4 survivors join my lobby, I equip a ultra rare mori, iridescent hatchet, and infantry belt (I think that's the right name for it) just in case they decided to last second switch to try hard mode and they did. Guess what, I 4k'ed and I enjoyed every single second of it all + the hate mail!