Why is this still a thing?
Swf group, someone dcing so that the last person instantly gets the hatch. The worst part is how would you even remove this without it being a problem for solo que?
Swf group, someone dcing so that the last person instantly gets the hatch. The worst part is how would you even remove this without it being a problem for solo que?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had that happen on Hawkins just as she healed her friend. Worst part is I got to the hatch just as she DC’d, and had to watch her jump in the hatch infront of me, the sweatiest thing a Survivor can do I swear...
Good thing its bannable. Love it at the end when they act all dumb.
Really? How tempting that is, I suppose knowing someone robbed themselves of a pip and BP is good enough for me.
The same reason killer's slug when it's just two people! They are trying to guarantee a 4K, some survivors are willing to forego the pip to deny it. Perhaps they are just helping a friend escape to fulfill a daily ritual? So many reasons people do this.