Dedicated Servers - what happened?
I’d like to preface this by saying that, no, this isn’t an attempt to b*tch and moan at the devs for this, I just want to know what happened.
So DS are still enabled for live dbd, we know this. But what happend between yesterday- hell this morning- and right now? This morning they were absolutely flawless for me; I rarely had a minor spike and the game was going smoothly. Now, though, less than 12 hours later, I’m unable to do almost anything without lagging. Running? New nurse. Vaulting? Think again. Pallet drops? Not today. Lunging? Dream on. It’s like playing on a 450 ping game on P2P while having 60. It baffles me how something could go so wrong after going so right.
If anyone knows what could’ve happened, let me know, cause I’m really confused.
(also, while it’s entirely possible it could just be my internet, I’m connecting to other games like Paladins at around the usual 12 and dbd is still hitting the solid 50-70 ping).
For context, pc gamer, lower-end pc, living relatively close to London (where the server resides unless it’s stared otherwise? I’m pretty sure they said London).
Comments