I simply can't drop the Survivor even I pressed the Button. A Friend of me say's he downed a Survivor want to hook him but was supposed to drop him but he couldn't and the Survivor was instant free without a full wiggling bar.
When you attempt to drop someone who doesn't have a full wiggle bar but close to one, you'll still get stunned and lose them from your grip.
Your issue probably has something to do with the buttons allocation in the settings, and you should go edit it to something else and see if that changes anything. If not, edit it, than edit it back to its default preset and see what happens.
If nothing works than this is something I can't help you with, it either has something to do with your controller, a bug, or something.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Kikki
Could be Dedicated Servers causing you to delay your drops, since the test is still causing roll backs and delays at the moment.
Sry I didn't say it is on ps4
@Kikki
Describe what happens then, as you should be able to drop Survivors when pressing the designated button to do so.
I simply can't drop the Survivor even I pressed the Button. A Friend of me say's he downed a Survivor want to hook him but was supposed to drop him but he couldn't and the Survivor was instant free without a full wiggling bar.
@Kikki
When you attempt to drop someone who doesn't have a full wiggle bar but close to one, you'll still get stunned and lose them from your grip.
Your issue probably has something to do with the buttons allocation in the settings, and you should go edit it to something else and see if that changes anything. If not, edit it, than edit it back to its default preset and see what happens.
If nothing works than this is something I can't help you with, it either has something to do with your controller, a bug, or something.