A small change to hex ruin.
No I don't want it nerfed. The only thing I'd like to see changed it the skill check color. All the red makes seeing the skill check zones hard for me. I can't imagine I'm the only one with this issue.
No I don't want it nerfed. The only thing I'd like to see changed it the skill check color. All the red makes seeing the skill check zones hard for me. I can't imagine I'm the only one with this issue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be better if you can change the color of all skillchecks that are not white, considering it's a bit harder to see them in special places and maps.
I'd be for both honestly.