What if the Wraith could turn pallets and generators invisible?
He will be able to turn 7 (or more) objects (pallets or generators) invisible. (Wraith kind of invisibility with the shimmer) After the Survivors interact with those invisible objects they will turn visible again.
He doesn't need to be cloaked to turn objects invisible.
Comments
Why, though?
To make it harder for Survivors, this will make it harder for Survivors to find Generators or pallets, he is weak without addons and I wanted to give him something more than just going 'invisible' with a slightly faster movement speed.
I like the creativity, but I'd rather have the ability to just make pallets vanish, and, hear me out, act like traps to survivors. If the wraith makes a pallet invis, he could trigger it when they run under it, breaking it at the same time... it'd make wraith a little more feared again...
that would be pretty funny
Problem is, Wraith is not weak at low ranks, which is the only place this would work. This ability would add very little to his viability at high ranks, for many of the same reasons that he's already weak there (one of which is the fact that his stealth ability just doesn't really work on good survivors).
I don't see that happening in the future.
Interesting idea, but I think it's better off forgotten tbh.