Skip past the sacrifice sequence?

Hi! Just a quick little suggestion.

I don't know about everybody else, but I really really hate waiting the ten minutes it takes to get sacrificed when you're placed on your last hook. It's probably just me being impatient, but I was wondering if there was any way to implement a feature where you can skip past the sacrifice animation so that you can jump right back into another game. At some point it just gets really repetitive and even frustrating to see it happen over and over again, especially when a survivor hasn't been doing the best with their past couple of matches.

Just a thought that I hope can be considered. :)

Comments

  • It takes 10 seconds. It's just you being impatient.

  • I mean, I value my time even if it's 10 seconds. It gets dull and kind of aggravating to see it happen over and over to be honest; I don't see the problem of adding in a feature if the 10 second wait is so inconsequential.