Anybody got the screenshot...
of the list from the event displaying all the Killers ethnicity/race?
I saw it briefly in a video and canβt find the video now T_T I'm on console so the PTB is not available to me.
Thanks in advanced! π
of the list from the event displaying all the Killers ethnicity/race?
I saw it briefly in a video and canβt find the video now T_T I'm on console so the PTB is not available to me.
Thanks in advanced! π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't heard of such a thing being in the PTB, but the killers' races are listed on their pages on the official wiki.
For convenience's sake:
Trapper, Billy, Myers, Bubba, Freddy, Pig, Clown and Ghostface are American.
Wraith and Hag are African.
Nurse is Anglo-American.
Doctor is African American.
Huntress is Russian.
Spirit is Japanese.
Legion is Canadian.
Plague is Ancient Babylonian.
And Demogorgon... doesn't really have a race.
Hope that helps!
Thank you!!! π
Demogorgon is a DEMON you racist!
It's 2019, you can't just assume he's a demon. He might identify as a unicorn for all we know!!!
He identifies as a Jerry.
You mean demogorgon identifies as balanced?
If it helps, this particular demogorgon is the one from Kamchaka - if it has a nationality, it's Russian :P
Unicorn isn't a race it's actually a gender, unless you're talking about real unicorns π¦ from actual space.