Vigil should be buffed.

Vigil should be buffed to allow the survivor to recover 8 seconds of exhaustion while sprinting with or without the other effects. This would make it a stronger perk but not an OP perk by any means.

Comments

  • @suli033 said:

    Vigil should be buffed to allow the survivor to recover 8 seconds while sprinting with or without the other effects. This would make it a stronger perk but not an OP perk by any means.

    Are you suggesting that they recover 8 seconds of exhaustion while running or that they FULLY recover from exhaustion in 8 seconds while running?

  • @Crazewtboy Why would I say they recover from exhaustion in 8 seconds that's abit silly ain't it lol I'm saying 8/10 seconds of exhaustion while sprinting making it 32/30 seconds to recover.

  • @suli033 said:

    @Crazewtboy Why would I say they recover from exhaustion in 8 seconds that's abit silly ain't it lol I'm saying 8/10 seconds of exhaustion while sprinting making it 32/30 seconds to recover.

    Ok, thank god. Hey, you never know with some people these days!