Chapter IX: Friday the 13th
I think that Jason will fit perfectly to DbD! And new survivor: Tommy Jarvis. New map: Camp Crystal Lake. Sounds really great! I hope that this year or ever we'll get Jason
Cosmetics from every movie, masked, not masked, farmer etc.
Comments
i hope they never add another licensed killer. they destroyed myers freedy amanda and leatherface
i hope the holders of jason are smart and dont sell it to dbd.
Honestly I want Jason and a Crystal Lake Map.
I don't think that Bhvr wants to get in the middle of the fight for Friday the 13th rights which is still going and is the reason why IllFonic stopped supporting their game with new content.
Also, I personally do not want to see another licensed killer that won't have any interesting powers. They were releasing licensed killers almost for a year, let them show us all they've developed by themselves during all that time.
trapper is like the copy cat version of jason but with a better story
why do you want a killer that drowned nd his momma killed a bunch of teens?
Trapper killed hundreds of man in a cave just because he was evil
All licensed killers so far are pretty bad at High Ranked, all had horrible add-ons except Myer
and after the update aka rework all non-licensed killers are solid / near mid tier except Wraith
nah there's differences
well when m.cote was asked if Jason would come to the game he said “possibly” now fast forward a couple weeks later and there is a lawsuit about the rights to Jason. Coincidence?