Is it possible that Daily Rituals only for Survivor / Killer?

As you know, many people will only play as survivor / killer, it is kind of annoying that the system will generate an opposite type of rituals that they dont play. That makes people need to wait a day to "Change" the rituals (but it sometimes will generate the same type again).

I can understand that DBD team may want to use it to encourage the players to play different roles to balance the eco-system of the game, but still, many players almost never play another role, and the rituals generation makes them very inconvenient.

For this issue, I suggeest the Daily Rituals' type can be generated by the players' will. i.e. the player can choose to generate a Survivor / Killer type's ritual. Or at least, each time the player "Change" the ritual, will generate an opposite type. i.e. "Change" a ritual for killer, will only generate a ritual for survivor. Or the lowest demand: increase the "Change" times a day.

I hope that will help a lot in the daily gaming experience. Thanks for listening my advice.

Comments