I could be mistaken, but I believe that the formula for ranking up as a survivor is as follows: First fix 1 generator by yourself. Second, survive for at least 9 minutes. Finally, do 1 successful hook save. If this doesn't work try doing 1 and a half gens by yourself.
You genrushed, thats the issue.
Be aware that if some of your mates farms another survivor on the hook, then you lose the bronze altruism medal. IN order to pip via genrush you need to at least shortly be chased by the killer or heal someone once
In fairness, if you have no emblem in the Benevolent category you and your team must have done a ######### job at actually being a team. You start the trial with 35 benevolent points and need 40 to get silver.
Literally all you have to do to rank up is unhook people. I've had games where I've touched maybe one generator (not even finished), but saved two people and I ranked up, almost double pipping. It's ridiculous-- altruism should be important, but right now it's HUGELY unbalanced. If I don't want to save my teammates after they make some super dumb move, I shouldn't be that penalized for it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too many dumbass on Low Rank honestly, these people never learn and still hide in lockers, failing skill checks etc
once hooked instant suicide
You genrushed, thats the issue.
Be aware that if some of your mates farms another survivor on the hook, then you lose the bronze altruism medal. IN order to pip via genrush you need to at least shortly be chased by the killer or heal someone once
In fairness, if you have no emblem in the Benevolent category you and your team must have done a ######### job at actually being a team. You start the trial with 35 benevolent points and need 40 to get silver.
Literally all you have to do to rank up is unhook people. I've had games where I've touched maybe one generator (not even finished), but saved two people and I ranked up, almost double pipping. It's ridiculous-- altruism should be important, but right now it's HUGELY unbalanced. If I don't want to save my teammates after they make some super dumb move, I shouldn't be that penalized for it.