Coulrophobia buff
I think it would make coulrophobia more useful if it had continued affect for some time after a survivor leaves the killers terror radius. I'm not sure how long after but I think around 15-20 seconds would be ok.
I think it would make coulrophobia more useful if it had continued affect for some time after a survivor leaves the killers terror radius. I'm not sure how long after but I think around 15-20 seconds would be ok.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All aura perks should work the same. Survivors already have this going for them with their aura perks.. so why not the killer as well?