The game is called Gold Express! I tell you right NOW it has way less bugs than DBD does, and it has NOT been out that long. It's on steam go check it out give BHVR competition!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been playing that game too. Dancing girl is my favorite so far and Crow is a close second.
The waiting times can be quite long at times, since not allot of people play it yet. But I'm very hopeful for the game.
I would play it, but atleast dbd is on console
posting to make this easier to find later
YEP come play the game it is fun!
Nice shill. I wont fall for such cheap spam.
That's basically my issue with competitors too.