When do you think will the Summer Event start?

We all probaly saw the leaks about the cosmetics/collectables/offering
But when do you think it will all start? Last time we got a two day warning, what was quite short in my opinion -.-
I think it will happen sometimes next week, but im courius what others think about that.

Comments

  • Event? We just had the anniversary event. I don´t think there comes anything untill Halloween.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Event? We just had the anniversary event. I don´t think there comes anything untill Halloween.

    There are multiple things already found in the game code and a Picture Titled Summerbloodfeast

  • Scourge said:

    We all probaly saw the leaks about the cosmetics/collectables/offering

    where did you see these leaks?  because as much as I hate to say I agree with @Tsulan I don't think there will be a summer event.  I thought I heard they weren't doing a summer event as they got lost in the Curtain Call DLC (which still hasn't hit PS4 Asia.
  • @Russ76 said:
    Scourge said:

    We all probaly saw the leaks about the cosmetics/collectables/offering

    where did you see these leaks?  because as much as I hate to say I agree with @Tsulan I don't think there will be a summer event.  I thought I heard they weren't doing a summer event as they got lost in the Curtain Call DLC (which still hasn't hit PS4 Asia.

    Why do you hate do agree with me? :blush:

  • @Russ76 said:
    Scourge said:

    We all probaly saw the leaks about the cosmetics/collectables/offering

    where did you see these leaks?  because as much as I hate to say I agree with @Tsulan I don't think there will be a summer event.  I thought I heard they weren't doing a summer event as they got lost in the Curtain Call DLC (which still hasn't hit PS4 Asia.

    There are files for a Summer BBQ (at least there were in the PTB build), special generators (drink dispensing carts), Hooks, and token icons (BBQd meat for killers, Margarita drinks for survivors) and cosmetics (Kate Top + Hillbilly weapon).
    Could be an abandoned event if they did get too caught up in 2.0 though.

  • RuneStarr said:

    @Russ76 said:
    Scourge said:

    We all probaly saw the leaks about the cosmetics/collectables/offering

    where did you see these leaks?  because as much as I hate to say I agree with @Tsulan I don't think there will be a summer event.  I thought I heard they weren't doing a summer event as they got lost in the Curtain Call DLC (which still hasn't hit PS4 Asia.

    There are files for a Summer BBQ (at least there were in the PTB build), special generators (drink dispensing carts), Hooks, and token icons (BBQd meat for killers, Margarita drinks for survivors) and cosmetics (Kate Top + Hillbilly weapon).
    Could be an abandoned event if they did get too caught up in 2.0 though.

    Ah. XBox user so didn't see the files.  would be cool if they did have an event like that, even if they just recycled an older event.   Started playing in December so only saw the Christmas lights around hooks, lunar event, and non event gameplay.    I didn't even know about the fireworks, ghost flashlights, or glow in the dark medkits till playing KYF last week.
  • Tsulan said:

    @Russ76 said:
    Scourge said:

    We all probaly saw the leaks about the cosmetics/collectables/offering

    where did you see these leaks?  because as much as I hate to say I agree with @Tsulan I don't think there will be a summer event.  I thought I heard they weren't doing a summer event as they got lost in the Curtain Call DLC (which still hasn't hit PS4 Asia.

    Why do you hate do agree with me? :blush:

    How to say this diplomatically.. ok.. well you and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things.
  • It could be a summer event for next year? Or this year when summer starts in the southern hemisphere

  • @Russ76 said:
    Tsulan said:

    @Russ76 said:

    Scourge said:

    We all probaly saw the leaks about the cosmetics/collectables/offering
    

    where did you see these leaks?  because as much as I hate to say I agree with @Tsulan I don't think there will be a summer event.  I thought I heard they weren't doing a summer event as they got lost in the Curtain Call DLC (which still hasn't hit PS4 Asia.

    Why do you hate do agree with me? :blush:

    How to say this diplomatically.. ok.. well you and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things.

    No problem with that. You have an opinion, i have an opinion. We are adults (i hope), so we can have different opinions.