Concerns about the new Tier I Myers
Good morning everyone.
In the latest Q&A for 3.3.0 there was a question concerning Myers having the Undetectable Status at Tier I wich would give him 0m TR but he would also be detectable by Premonition and Spine Chill (not OoO, Alert etc. though).
I do not know what I should think about it. A great upside Myers had, was to be able to stalk without someone noticing (no perks giving you clues). His downside is, that he cannot crouch and his tall figure can be easily spotted.
So now, if I have a team of Spine Chill users, I can not stalk them properly to get out of EWI asap because they are gone long before I come. I cannot just uncrouch like Pig/GF and move at normal speed. I have to search for them with 105%. Do I have to moonwalk on gens now, so that Spine Chill does not trigger? This can't be the solution guys!
Scratched Mirror helps with it (you can see them leaving) but that isn't the solution either. This Add-on and it's Meme-build are now almost pointless when people know that you are coming (For Jumpscares, you know....). Before you had to use your EARS at least to hear him breath.
I was always tense in the beginning of a match if it was quiet and Spine Chill didn't pop up. Watching your surroundings carefully, sit at the outmost position at the Gen (make a grab harder) and then jump at the Halloween Theme because you think you did not spot him and he's stalked you for ages.
This is why I liked Myers more than GF. You did not know. It was like Pure Horror.
This feeling is all gone now. Spine Chill will now tell me when he comes. No worries. No Killer assumes you run the perk the first time he approaches you.
Best time to become a full time Freddy Main.
Pretty God Job so far, Devs.....
Comments