Please Fix Match Making
Please Fix Match Making.
I know lots of people say rank doesn't matter, but to those of us who don't want to play top tier killers, or just plain don't have the reflexes to get better, this is really frustrating for killer.
I know, "git gut", but frankly I'm not a power gamer, I'm not going to watch videos and all that #########. I don't care about ranking up. My skill should literally keep me right where I should be, but the match making doesn't make that happen.
Both these games were just plain not fun, and makes me want to just put this game back on the shelf.


Comments
Well the first one is matchmaking working correctly. To alleviate que times it works by first taking the highest ranked survivor and looking for a killer of a similar rank. If it doesn't find one it looks at a lower rank it can go up to 6 ranks below that survivor. Hence rank 4 survivor can get rank 9 killer at the most. This helps with que times rather than waiting 30 minutes for a rank 1 killer to be available. The second game is their condition that ranks 16-20 don't have any conditions because they want the newer players to always find a game... this is the only problem I see. At rank 9 your almost purple rank you should be able to handle red rank survivors, it takes practice but that's what's playing is for.
Actually. If you are referring to the random rank 17. They are forcing SWF teams to go into the highest ranked survivor lobby. So if you have a SWF team of 3 rank 20s and 1 rank 3. It will find a killer to match the rank 3.
So, basically, that 17 was in a SWF with at least one other in that team.
Also, low ranked players or new players that are solo. Take ages to find a lobby... It's horrible. I think I spent literally 30 minutes at one point personally. It's god awful.
ANYWAYS.
Yes, please fix matchmaking. That'd be awesome.