I never saw my Ruin totem as killer.
As soon as the game started it greyed out. I saw no totem highlighted throughout the map. The survivors said they did have the effect and found the totem. Side effects of dedicated servers?
As soon as the game started it greyed out. I saw no totem highlighted throughout the map. The survivors said they did have the effect and found the totem. Side effects of dedicated servers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes when I spawn and the hex totem is behind a gen and a survivor happens to cleanse it before you position yourself to see it, you may never have the chance to know where it was ๐
I recorded the footage and just rechecked it. It is greyed out immediately when the game starts.
use thrill of the hunt or switch up ruin for pop goes the Wiesel or dying light ๐
I'm saying the perk was glitched. It should not be greyed out immediately when you start the game.