Is this against the forum rules?
I know that “naming and shaming” is a no-no, but are we allowed to discuss creative or humorous screen-names we’ve seen, in a manner completely unrelated to gameplay? It would be a positive “wow that’s clever!” You know, giving props?
Anyway, I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this 😕, but boy oh boy have I seen some doozies I’d like to share!
Comments
I don't know. If anything it just seems a bit of an "OFF topic" type of post. I also take naming and shaming to be more you are insulting/accusing them of exploit etc.... like not positive things basically.
I agree, and it certainly would be off-topic. I’m assuming that anything allowing people to search account names would be frowned upon, regardless of a positive vibe (though any positivity is welcome in my book!).
Too bad, cuz dang! Some of these names had me laughing out loud and the world needs to know them! 😋