Who is the strongest base killer?
Previously I asked who's the weakest base killer. Now I want to know who you think the strongest base killer is? By base I mean no add-on's or perks.
Previously I asked who's the weakest base killer. Now I want to know who you think the strongest base killer is? By base I mean no add-on's or perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pre-Nerf Nurse is the strongest but Im counting nerfed Nurse in this discussion.
Nerfed Nurse has the highest skill cap in the game and a peak Nurse is still the strongest base killer but with how punishing Nurse is now I would say the average base Spirit player is stronger than the average Nurse player.
I voted Spirit because i feel that when its released to everyone I will see a larger amount of OP Spirits than OP Nurses.
Myers has a easy win in this tbh. Not just because he's a personal favourite but has insta down capabilities that can be held for a lengthy period of time with which he gets faster vault and further lunge.
Hag doesn’t change much between add ons or base. Spirit and Nurse get quite weaker in just their base (still very strong). But Hag without a doubt.
Huntress or Myers for me. I'd choose both.
Obviously Nurse
Clown isn't the strongest killer because he is beyond strength.