Totem questions
Hello Questions about totems How long to destroy it? I forgot the name of the perk which allows to lengthen the duration of purification of the totems .. how much more?
Tagged:
Trusted
Hello Questions about totems How long to destroy it? I forgot the name of the perk which allows to lengthen the duration of purification of the totems .. how much more?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thrill of the hunt - perk
A Hex rooting its power on hope. The false hope of Survivors fills you with excitement and strengthens your totems.
For each Dull Totem and Hex Totem remaining on the Map gain a Token.
Gain 10 % more Bloodpoints for actions in the Hunter Category for each Token.
Survivors' cleansing speed is reduced by 4/5/6 % for each Token.
Gain a notification when someone starts working on a Hex Totem.
I've never timed how long it takes to cleanse with or without thrill, I read someone say it's about 15 seconds, I think without? But not sure.
This perk can be active for totem flamme ? I play hag and i need keep my totem safe
Thrill of the hunt will stay active until it gets destroyed/cleansed, because it is also a hex totem. You won't have any idea which tote m is which, on the map either, if you use more than one. But you will get a notification when it is touched to help you go to it. Also if you are playing hag you can trap the spot as well, people will usually run near it, but that will only work maybe 1-2 times, before they crouch walk. Thrill does make it pretty slower to be cleansed, and if you go straight to it, I think you have enough time on any map to stop it.
The only thing is if someone is near the area and sees that you are trapping that spot, they might go check it out. Sometimes when you check on totems you giveaway the position of where it is. And survivors will go investigate.
The 3/4/5% regression on the generator is its own percentage, the regular regression when you fail a skill check for example or when the generator is kicked is not changed by Ruins effect on good skill checks.
It only happens when you hit a good skill check, and that's it.
It doesn't say anywhere what the range is for the basekit traps, or at least I can't find where it would say it.
My guess is about 6 meters maybe 5 for base? It's not a very big radius I know that for sure.