Is this working as intended?
I still have my loadout (Perks and addons) for my spirit during the match
I still have my loadout (Perks and addons) for my spirit during the match
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For those who curious about this match, this is 4 man SWF, and this is what I got for my emblem
Wait... Did you use a splinter as Spirit (for another killer) and you still ended up playing Spirit?
yeah.. apparently it's a bug
I wrote the full detail here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/95073/omg-i-broke-the-game-someone-help-me-please#latest
Yeah it shows that he was supposed to be Freddy. Shows level 46 The nightmare
Whoops. Didn't notice that and am not familiar with splinters so couldn't recognize the icon.
OmegaXII definitely a bug then, yes.