Yes, I put it in the description. Sorry for being vague.
But you said 1 was most annoying.
I guess it doesn't matter for me because I picked 3. I would prefer to play alone but sometimes I get teamed up with trolls, farmers or just god awful players. Better than competing with 3 people shouting into a mic tho lol.
Ideally I'd have one good friend to play with but none of my friends do.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like what is solo queuing?
Doesn't bother me on Solo, I just watch something or bootup a handheld :D
Swf it's sucks tho, because it makes my few dbd friends quickly lose interest .-.
I assume a higher number means more annoying.
Basically playing survivor by yourself with a team of random teammates.
Yes, I put it in the description. Sorry for being vague.
But you said 1 was most annoying.
I guess it doesn't matter for me because I picked 3. I would prefer to play alone but sometimes I get teamed up with trolls, farmers or just god awful players. Better than competing with 3 people shouting into a mic tho lol.
Ideally I'd have one good friend to play with but none of my friends do.
Welp, now my answer is wrong.
Oh well.
I really dont care about winning Im usually only playing to get Bloodpoints.