Downing someone right before the final gen gets done and smacking them down again before they sprint away with Adrenaline.
Having a game where I had fun and feel I played above my normal skill level. I strive to become a better player in all aspects of the game.
Making lots of Bloodpoints.
Owning a SWF group that were clearly only playing to bully the killer.
Killing all with Devour Hope.
Annihilating a group of survivors as Bubba or GhostFace
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Downing someone right before the final gen gets done and smacking them down again before they sprint away with Adrenaline.
Having a game where I had fun and feel I played above my normal skill level. I strive to become a better player in all aspects of the game.
Making lots of Bloodpoints.
Owning a SWF group that were clearly only playing to bully the killer.
Killing all with Devour Hope.
Annihilating a group of survivors as Bubba or GhostFace