Monstrous shrine

Seriously, will this ever get a rework? The perk can't even do its job properly. Shaves like 6 seconds off of basement hooks, kobes are still possible, and who even tries to kobe in basements? The perk has literally zero uses to it. I can't even think of a basement build that could use this perk. Unless you really wanna i guess you can shave off like twelve seconds while face camping as bubba

Comments

  • I've been playing this game for about 2 years and some change. I’ve only seen 2 killers use this perk against me. It really does need to be looked at.

  • @Unicorn said:

    I've been playing this game for about 2 years and some change. I’ve only seen 2 killers use this perk against me. It really does need to be looked at.

    I even tried it on hag, thinking it'll force survivors to rush into the basement but not once have i gotten any real value out of it

  • It's soooo useless...not even a Basement Build wants it.....there are just too many other Perks that are useful.