Builds without an exhaustion perk

What survivor builds are you running that don’t use an exhaustion perk? I really like Nancy, so I’m trying to synergize with her new perks by running Spine Chill, Focused, Inner Strength, Iron Will. I’m playing it as a stealth build; you know when the killer is heading your way and can use Focused to disappear without a trace. Iron Will and Inner Strength are supposed to buy you enough time to find a totem and heal to get your Focused buff back.


What builds without an exhaustion perk are you running?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I love seeing all these unique builds, the game would be so much better if the strongest perks were nerfed so every survivor could be unique. Same with killer but honestly ruin should be standard

  • The only Exhaustion perk that I run is Head On, because the others feel scummy. : P


    My main build happens to be Empathy, Botany Knowledge, Self Care, and Kindred, because I always play solo survivor, and can't rely on many people to do things!

  • Kindred, Bond, Breakdown and Borrowed Time.

    Although if I go full martyr, I switch BT for another perk like D-strike or Camaraderie.

  • Decisive Strike, Adrenaline, Unbreakable and that new totem self heal perk... try to activate them all in a match for fun.

  • @dont_ask_me_again said:

    Decisive Strike, Adrenaline, Unbreakable and that new totem self heal perk... try to activate them all in a match for fun.

    Wow, 10/10 meme theme build!!

  • I usually play peekaboo feng, which is alert, quick and quiet,poised and lightweight (to keep my scratches low after poised runs out) or dark sense (just to peek at the killer for split seconds before vanishing off a finished gen)

    I am really into aura reading perks would love to have a good team and use only them while communicating.

  • I have a tough guy Steve build

    I use second wind, we'll make it, decisive strike, and although for now I use dead hard, once I have iron will to tier three I'll use that.

    There's no particular synergy with ds and iron will but we'll make it let's me use my second win easily

    also throw in either a medkit or flashlight to top it off

    YOU MUST USE STEVE OR PERISH

  • I like to be "medic" so to speak so for fun I like to run Self-Care, Empathy, Botany Knowledge, and Autodidact

  • WGLF, We'll make it, borrowed time, deliverance.

    I run this with a good medkit and usually end up getting a ton of bp and deliverance is always fun to use.

1 2 ›