What happens when you congratulate?

Does somebody know? I like to congratulate players at the end of the game when they do nice things but I was asking myself, do they get notified by any way?


I've searched around and I haven't found anything about it

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @deatenebrae

    Can you explain what you mean by "congratulate players."

    Do you mean when you tell them "GG" in the post-game chat-box or just telling them they did a good job? Cause they'd see it yeah...

  • When the game ends and instead of report you congratulate by : ๐Ÿ‘


    By the way I use ps4

  • @FireHazard said:

    @deatenebrae

    Can you explain what you mean by "congratulate players."

    Do you mean when you tell them "GG" in the post-game chat-box or just telling them they did a good job? Cause they'd see it yeah...

    He's talking about "Giving Props". As far as I'm aware, OP, it doesn't do anything, but I expect it's kept track of somehow and perhaps there will be some kind of related rewards system implemented in the future.

  • @deatenebrae

    Oh... yeah @Fibijean is right, that really doesn't do anything for the player that receives it tbh... and they don't get notified by it either.

    Perhaps its used to help devs determine if the Killer/Survivor is a good person or not? Or it will probably be given a updated role in the future. As of right now it doesn't do anything and no the player doesn't get notified.

  • Thank you!!! That was it!