Re-Distribute Blood Points
Dear Behaviour
So I've been playing DBD for a long time and I've been through at least two "progress" wipes. You guys have been extremely kind and quick to respond by refunding my bloodpoints when this happened and I really appreciate it, however the masks I unlocked with Bubba(Cannibal) never restored. But that's not a complete train smash.
The reason I'm contacting you is this:
I wanted to know if it's possible to reset some of my characters and put those bloodpoints to better use on characters I actually enjoy playing. Just as an example I am prestige 3 with Mikey(The Shape) but I don't play him at all anymore. Would it be possible to reset him and get the bloodpoints? If not do you have any future plans of adding something like this to the game? Maybe a store item.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Have a great day.
Comments