Xbox one crashing issue
Game will be fine for first game. But while trying to connect to any lobby after that will either;
A) Keep me stuck during the "connecting" phase
B) Come up with a Nat type error, even though my Nat type is open.
The game works fine again after I close the game and restart it. However it's really frustrating having to do that after EVERY... SINGLE... GAME!
Does anybody on here have a fix for this issue?!
Comments
No fix. But this is happening to me too. It's not after every game but randomly when trying to connect to a lobby it will say "disconnected from host" & "Nat type error" it will then lock in the connecting stage and I will have to force close the game and restart it to get back to the menu.
Also on Xbox One.
I'm pretty sure the xbox one version is just bugged lol
Ok well I'm sad to hear there's no fixes but thank you for taking the time to answer.
I have the same issue, and currently right now 7:30 pm est, the game is taking a really really long time to load up. I’ve hard closed it out twice from disconnect from host, then hard closed from the slow load in. Is there a status page we can check to see if its up and running or if there are problems with the server??
This game on console in general is just poorly optimized.
It really is. It wasn’t a couple months ago. These past few updates have really messed up the game.