Survivor main ego

Survivors really shouldn't tbag at gates after they needed another survivor just then to use a syringe on them so they can get away. Glad instaheals are nerfed.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753539#Comment_753539

    So people need to learn to get better instead of crying? Like killer mains like you cried about instaheals instead of getting better? Hmm....

    With spirit you can easily counter her. Even without iron will and spine chill. But insta heals have zero counter. If a medkit was marked saying it was an insta heal then yeah easily run franklins but insta heal has no counter just instead the killer wasted a whole minute+ on a survivor just for another survivor to put them back to full health rinse and repeat another minute+ of a chase just to get insta healed 2 more times by then all gens are done and you have lost because you’ve provided zero pressure and zero hooks because of an add on that’s should’ve been reworked a loooooong time ago.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753539#Comment_753539

    So people need to learn to get better instead of crying? Like killer mains like you cried about instaheals instead of getting better? Hmm....

    but you literally can't outplay instaheals...?!? Unless you're a killer like Billy, LF, Myers you just have to deal with the fact that your work effort and time is being wasted presumably while the other 3 are rushing gens, yeah don't think you should be deciding who gets nerfed lmao

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753528#Comment_753528

    o look an entitled survivor main that thought insta heals where fine

    Insta heals were fine. Keys and moris were unbalanced, but the insta heal was simply a ultra rare item that worked as such

  • @WickedKatz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753534#Comment_753534

    Insta heals were fine. Keys and moris were unbalanced, but the insta heal was simply a ultra rare item that worked as such

    how are insta heals fine? they had 0 counter, and could INSTANTLY erase a killers map pressure in a snap with 0 skill

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/758223#Comment_758223

    how are insta heals fine? they had 0 counter, and could INSTANTLY erase a killers map pressure in a snap with 0 skill

    That is true, but they required coordination and a swf to be able to do that. Otherwise, it would just be a hit more you need to score, and the survivor would lose their medkits. Also, if you are running perks like save the best, insta heals were good for you and killers like myers, plague, hillbilly and bubba could just ignore the entire insta heal action

  • @WickedKatz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/758351#Comment_758351

    That is true, but they required coordination and a swf to be able to do that. Otherwise, it would just be a hit more you need to score, and the survivor would lose their medkits. Also, if you are running perks like save the best, insta heals were good for you and killers like myers, plague, hillbilly and bubba could just ignore the entire insta heal action

    no they didn't require any coordianation, I have been using insta heals lately since they are getting changed and I run bond a lot, I saw someone was gonna go down at a unsafe pallet because they got mindgamed, I just ran near and when he went down I insta healed him to full. NO SKILL NEEDED. yes plague does counter insta heals. STBL is not that great of a perk there is much better ones so it is not ran a lot and even then a insta heal is bad. myers does not counter insta heals UNLESS he is tier 3, hillbilly and buba can counter instaheals IN SOME SITUATIONS not all. still insta heals where broken and it is good they are getting changed, now for keys

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/758476#Comment_758476

    no they didn't require any coordianation, I have been using insta heals lately since they are getting changed and I run bond a lot, I saw someone was gonna go down at a unsafe pallet because they got mindgamed, I just ran near and when he went down I insta healed him to full. NO SKILL NEEDED. yes plague does counter insta heals. STBL is not that great of a perk there is much better ones so it is not ran a lot and even then a insta heal is bad. myers does not counter insta heals UNLESS he is tier 3, hillbilly and buba can counter instaheals IN SOME SITUATIONS not all. still insta heals where broken and it is good they are getting changed, now for keys

    Well, Save the Best is top Tier and any good killer that saw you picking up a survivor would just go for you after, it is very easy to hit a person while she is insta healing

  • @WickedKatz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/758725#Comment_758725

    Well, Save the Best is top Tier and any good killer that saw you picking up a survivor would just go for you after, it is very easy to hit a person while she is insta healing

    well in the situation I described the person was hit while vaulting a pallet and I also run balanced, this was on the 2nd story of the farm house like structure on the swamp, I just insta healed and ran off a edge nearby and used balanced to create a lot of distance, neither of us got hit since I did it while the person was breaking the pallet.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Some Survivor mains are very cool with teabagging stuff. Interesting. I thought they are against Camping and Tunneling cause those ruin someone's 'experience'. Common double standard.

    I mean, teabagging is very annoying, but somethings there is the mental factor of annoying the killer or to make him chase you. It isn't always toxic

1 2 ›