Random Disconnects and Failing to Join on
Ever since the Stranger Things update this game has fallen apart. SWF still bugged to crap. Sometimes I get stuck in a loop while searching solo. Now when I play killer, not only me but all 4 survivors will all get kicked at the same time 2 minutes into the game. Literally went to smack an Ace has he jumped through a window on Lerys as Billy and it made the match end. Lost a pip, my add ons and offerings. When are all these bugs and issues getting fixed???
Comments
I asked someone the same thing. They laughed at me. Told me that the killer is DCing. 🤦♂️
That’s clearly not the case. The symbols on the last screen of the scoreboard prove if the killer dced or if you got kicked.
Yea on my screen it will not show none of that.
If it shows you and the killer dced, you got kicked. Only the killer should show a dc if they dced or got kicked