Is there a reason there is no Splinter offering for the Demogorgon?

After getting the nth Smoking Splinter I decided to check and I found out there is no offering to try the Demogorgon, what's the reason for this?

edit - I just noticed that Ghostface doesn't have one either.

Comments

  • They just kinda stopped making Splinters. Pig was the last to get one. Ghostface, Demogorgon, and probably every licensed killer after that will most likely not have a Splinter. Non licensed killers don't have them because you can earn them with Iridescent Shards instead of paying.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    They just kinda stopped making Splinters. Pig was the last to get one. Ghostface, Demogorgon, and probably every licensed killer after that will most likely not have a Splinter. Non licensed killers don't have them because you can earn them with Iridescent Shards instead of paying.

    Yeah but why? It was a cool feature since you could try licensed killers before spending money on them.

  • @White_Owl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/752197#Comment_752197

    Yeah but why? It was a cool feature since you could try licensed killers before spending money on them.

    No one knows except the Devs. Might of seen it as a possible loss of money so they stopped. IDK.

  • Cause it was dumb and bug

  • I wouldn't say it was dumb, Whenever I use a splinter it makes me want to buy said killer more, because I usually have fun with them.

  • I wish splinters would stop spawning in my bloodwebs, i bought the killers over the dlc so they still spawn :/