I really enjoyed painting RL people and putting them in the world of Dead by daylight ;)
Oh I like this, very good job!
This looks great! ๐
@Boosted_Dwight said:This looks great! ๐
@Boosted_Dwight said:
@Rizzo said:Oh I like this, very good job!
@Rizzo said:
Thank you! :)
Great job, I like how it has the same character and feel as the concept art for the game. Keep at it! : D
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh I like this, very good job!
This looks great! ๐
Thank you! :)
Great job, I like how it has the same character and feel as the concept art for the game. Keep at it! : D