LOOK AT ME!

Alright so I have some issues that if like to say about how the games current state and it's future. I think right it's not good and the reason for that is there's to many people that gen rush and no that's not a tactic. It's unfair to a killer that just wants a casual game and you got people working on gens in front of the killer being toxic and t-bagging. Anyone in there right mind would say it's not fun. The fact that 1 survivor can do a gen in a minute and 30 seconds is insane. It doesn't even seem like a teammate game anymore when I can work on a gen fast anyways without any help. You could lower the progression to atleast 1/4 of the current speed and 1 survivor coukd get a gen done in 3 minutes or 3 and 30 seconds and the more survivors that get on the gen, the faster it goes. Now on to hex totems. Can we atleast get a rework of hex totems they stick out like a sore thumb and can get taken down instantly because someone spawned on it. Turn the hex totems into full totems so the survivors don't know if they got the ruin yet just like how killers don't know which survivor has d strike. Also I'm not trying to bring hate I'm just giving my opinion and observation on the game because alot of unfair things happen and should be fixed. Also we should be able to get all the Halloween event skins and not just only 2. There isn't a reason to play in my opinion when I can only get 2 and have to pay $30 dollars for the rest. Thank you for reading this and hopefully you look at this and could potentially look into these things.

Comments

  • First of all... spacing. You have to break up this monster. Most won't bother to READ this, never mind analyze it for useful content in this form.

    Second: your title. It gives no bearing on what you're going to say. Most people pick on something if you don't sound serious, and that's what this title basically says.

    Third: Gen rushing is absolutely a tactic. Survivors' goal is to survive, to escape. That's a strategy that works, so of course they're going to do that. A killer's job is to stop the survivors, so planning for this is going to be a must.

    Fourth: I agree gen times are short. But survivors have to hold a button to complete progress and extending that would make survivor painful. That's why the suggestion to make a second objective has been making the rounds multiple times. Something else for survivors to do besides gens, saboing, and cleansing.

    Fifth: Maps are currently getting reworks for hex totems similar to Bedham and Hawkin's Lab... and I don't even know where all the Hawkin's totems are...

    Sixth: That's called making money. They market the skins, and those that want to buy them can. The event is optional, and while, yes, you should be able to get all of them, that's not our decision to make.

    Unfortunately, a lot of this issues you bring up sound like personal gripes. They SOUND like personal gripes, when I know most of them are not. I have issues when a gen is popped 50 sec. into a game because they spawned next to each other. It just isn't reasonable for the gatekeeper emblem.

    Totem spots on old maps are atrocious, and are being looked at, especially maps like Haddonfield and the Asylum, with their atrocious spots.