More Freddy Nightmare Add-Ons

I liked the idea of having some sort of nightmare orders add-ons that changed the dream realm into your own choice of nightmare. If have a good idea of a nightmare will make simple icon for it. I just like thought that his true power could come from what nightmare he could make of his realm. I added 5 more powers and think ranked them well on power level. If wanna improve on anything go ahead. I really want to see something creative come freddy way when his balance fix comes up.

Make the world full of illussionary pallets and illusionary clones all around the dream realm.
While in dream realm change your form to any survivor in rotation. Lets be buddy with freddy without knowing it.

You have many freddy face scare traps in dream realm. During a chase can set off these non lethal scares. Use them to redirect survivors all around map.
Freddy in dream realm can send out his shadow like a wave with ability to teleport body in front of survivors.

Beware hooks as survivor cause there a freddy claw that will swipe down at you. Also avoid closets cause a long freddy arm pops out and swings at those in dream realm.
If slash someone in dream realm make them inherit a claw where they have to attack someone with it. If they don't feed the claw some blood it will down the survivor holding it.
Your freddy on fire and you will leave fire trails in dream realm. These short trails don't last long but they will instant down any who choose to walk past it.
Freddy got some demented hooks in the dream realm that only exsist in his realm. To save the floating hooked survivor they must enter the dream realm. Go to nearest closet and send yourself into sleep state.
Sink your claws onto a just hooked survivor. Once there rescued can hitch a ride out of dream realm. Always good to bring freddy to the party.
Keep rotating randomly as diffrent killers. This turns your dream realm into a playground of killer traps to make all the survivors suffer.

Comments

  • I'm a huge fan of the "Here's Freddy" perk! That would be an awesome and frankly terrifying thing to face. I really enjoy playing Freddy as a killer but I hate that he is really only viable with an end game three gen strat. Against good survivors I feel like its just a war of attrition and the match just goes on for far too long. I can't wait for a buff and I hope its soon! I would love to see some of these implemented! He needs something at least to help in the chase.

  • I'm a huge fan of the "Here's Freddy" perk! That would be an awesome and frankly terrifying thing to face. I really enjoy playing Freddy as a killer but I hate that he is really only viable with an end game three gen strat. Against good survivors I feel like its just a war of attrition and the match just goes on for far too long. I can't wait for a buff and I hope its soon! I would love to see some of these implemented! He needs something at least to help in the chase.

    Thank you i look forward to them balancing freddy after they go through two killers at a time. I have feeling freddy is last cause they probally need to discuss with licenser about ideas can impliment
  • True Nightmare would be extremely interesting. Would it let you inherit their powers or act like the Doctor's illusions (as in their powers affecting the players in certain ways but you still being Freddy)?
  • I love it! He would be OP, but I would enjoy every second while playing him or against him.
    That would be the new jump scare killer!
  • PigNRun said:
    True Nightmare would be extremely interesting. Would it let you inherit their powers or act like the Doctor's illusions (as in their powers affecting the players in certain ways but you still being Freddy)?
    Inherit the powers become a rotating clone of each killer so can multi afflict survivors.
    Example One- Put down 3 hag traps and only one gets set off while changed to nurse. You teleport then start your blinking to down survivor.
    Example Two- You put down a bear trap as the trapper. Then you become hillbilly and see someone across map get caught in trap. Now can chainsaw sprint to trap.
    Example Three- Your the wraith and while invisible see a survivor. Your new killer rotation is coming soon and then you become the visible huntress and start throwing hatchets like mad.
  • Have no icon made for this one yet but
    Get Over Here
    Freddy nightmare in this dream realm this time is to have long arms. He can whip his arms to slash you far away but stagger when hit objects.