What I really want to come back for Halloween event is...
This menu theme!!! https://youtu.be/0m4AVjPt7tU
This menu theme!!! https://youtu.be/0m4AVjPt7tU
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
agreed.
@Peanits :)
This is my absolute favorite. It was live when I started first playing, so it’s nostalgic. I’d be more than happy to have this theme every Halloween and the winter one every Christmas.
Heck, menu music customization when, @Peanits ? 😁
Both this and the bell Christmas version were so great. The Halloween one specifically is so chilling and much better than the standard guitar ones.. I remember how Freddy's release was so hot that it would take 20+ minutes for a game...