Legion is viable at red rank after Dying Light rework

Tbh, after dying light rework, legion is actually viable at red rank.

I played two games today at rank 1, both are against swf, and still easily got 4k on both

(But I guess they can't handle losing to the 'worst killer' in game so they all dc)


On top of that, Hex:Ruin is not needed in the build either, my ruin is gone in 30sec in both games,

and I use it only because I haven't unlock sloppy butcher.

The most optimal build for legion, in my opinion, would be:

Thanatophobia, Dying Light, Sloppy Butcer/Save The Best For Last, Bamboozle


The reason why this build is viable, and ruin is not needed,

is because this build forces survivor to mend&heal or run away from your power since the beginning of the game. While they all running from your power, it's very likely they find ruin, and they need to mend and heal right from the start, which means no one is on gen at the beginning, so you don't need ruin to slow the early game.

With both slow down perks, if they dont heal, they suffer from huge progress penalty and Id have one hit down, which is even more in my favor.


20191009114359_1.jpg 20191009104809_1.jpg


Comments

  • I've been running on pig dying light, thana, ruin, and BBQ. I messed around with ditching ruin for various other perks, sloppy, pgtw, etc. But ruin does a good job of slowing the game down long enough for thana and DL to get rolling. I was getting gen rushed early without ruin and it was preventing 4ks. I prefer BBQ it doubles your bps and usually gives you someone new to hunt.