My mom got ligma guys I need your help donate to my Patreon
@ShrekIsHot let her perish
*Trying so hard to not make a dark joke*
@Bigbootiejudy666 said:@ShrekIsHot let her perish
@Bigbootiejudy666 said:
You saying that just made her get Sugma too, I'm going to have to make a second Patreon for me- I meant her.
@Hoodied said:*Trying so hard to not make a dark joke*
@Hoodied said:
are you saying the photo I worked on is #########?
Jk it is
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My mom got ligma guys I need your help donate to my Patreon
@ShrekIsHot let her perish
*Trying so hard to not make a dark joke*
You saying that just made her get Sugma too, I'm going to have to make a second Patreon for me- I meant her.
are you saying the photo I worked on is #########?
Jk it is