Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Off-topic

Loss.

OMagic_ManO OMagic_ManO
October 9, 2019 in Off-topic

I II II I_

Comments

  • Hoodied Hoodied
    October 9, 2019

    I'm sorry I don't speak Kahoot

  • OMagic_ManO OMagic_ManO
    October 9, 2019

    @Hoodied said:

    I'm sorry I don't speak Kahoot

    No? Always came to me as second nature.

  • Bigbootiejudy666 Bigbootiejudy666
    October 9, 2019

    🤡🤡🤡

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.