Change of the Shrine of Secrets

This discussion is about the shrine of secrets. What i want to change is, that people who didn't buyed the DLC's , can't buy the perks that are in the shrine. Why should i buy a DLC survivor, when everyone can play the special skills of them, even if they didn't buyed the DLC. Of course, every character looks different but I think that's a dumb reason to say. I can understand it with killers, because all of them have a special Power but I don't understand it with the survivors.

Comments

  • That goes against the very reason why the Shrine was implemented into the game in the first place.

  • Yeah, there's virtually no reason to HAVE a shrine except to get teachable perks you can't normally get. You can unlock the teachables in a character you DO have in no time.