To anyone mad about the Insta heal changes

healing-tool-1.jpg healing-quotes-with-images.jpg Quotes-about-Healing.jpg

A. Don't be in the position where you need to rely on an instant heal.

B. Healing is safer, acknowledge the risk you expose yourself to by not wanting to heal.

C. Understand the ways that you can bypass the healing process, inner strength/iron will/ injured based perks.

D. You made this happen 😊

Comments

  • @AshleyWB said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/768/AZVJ2IPLTU4B.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/510/QC2S0O3OJNIN.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/347/WKX4BNJIUXL4.jpg

    A. Don't be in the position where you need to rely on an instant heal.

    B. Healing is safer, acknowledge the risk you expose yourself to by not wanting to heal.

    C. Understand the ways that you can bypass the healing process, inner strength/iron will/ injured based perks.

    D. You made this happen 😊

    Enjoy the 30 minute que times killer mains.

    You made it happen. 😄

  • I shall be using the mom kit to be a more annoying survivor than one with an instant heal

  • @VincentRedfield I don't mind queue times. I'm super nice to survivors and I never really pip too much because of all the disconnecting influencing my emblems.

  • Mori kills aren't real kills. They should be next to be given a change. @Maggy_Fyers

  • Killer mains: you brats deserved thr instaheal netf

    Also killer mains: they gave nurse a cooldown? NOOOOOOOOO F U DEVS!

  • @Maggy_Fyers said:

    Gee wow can't wait to read the other 2800 posts of incredible salty killermain wisdom you've been spreading here.

    Nerfing insta's without nerfing mori's is braindead.

    Moris are sort of at the point where changing them can either break them or kill them entirely;

    • Original - Mori on down. Completely broken, used to be able to instantly kill anyone you downed.
    • Current - Mori after hook. Somewhat useful, should be that way only for Ivory Mori, only for one Survivor.
    • ’Nerfed’ - Mori after two hook. Totally obsolete, might as well hook a Survivor in the time it takes to Mori them, for more points and less wasted time.

    Ebony Memento Mori could do with a limitation wherein the Killer can only Kill Survivors if all four of them have been hooked at least once. That way you’ll need to fight for your life like you would not believe to avoid letting your entire team get killed, especially if you are the last not hooked. But this could cause the Killer to give it away by tunnelling, which I suppose is fair. That’s just my idea.


    Instaheals on the other hand can instantly cancel the Killer’s progress and start them off at square one just by pressing a single button. Two generators can be finished by the time a Survivor goes down, if one with an instaheal is following them around. So the Killer can end up having two generators gone with nothing to show for it.

    Instaheals and Moris aren’t polar opposites in my opinion though.

  • To be fair I think most of us made this happen. It was just too convenient for its own good. I expected more triggered responses but you all seem kinda civil.

    I think people care too much about tiny changes like this. Moris should be next to be looked at. They should be less for cheap kills and more for securing kills on Survivors who have been caught too many times or something. Mori animations are something I want to see.