An interesting man... is this Vigo? Or someone else? Perhaps he's been within The Entity's realm for decades upon decades...
We may truly never know, but we can only speculate of who he is... and spectate him from afar...
OH MY GOD I KNOW WHO
ITS JIM PICKENS!
@Hoodied said:OH MY GOD I KNOW WHOhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/100/MXLNJ37KTMC9.pngITS JIM PICKENS!
@Hoodied said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/100/MXLNJ37KTMC9.png
Why does it look exactly like him from the angle of the original picture...
NO HE'S BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH SUFFERING.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OH MY GOD I KNOW WHO
ITS JIM PICKENS!
Why does it look exactly like him from the angle of the original picture...
NO HE'S BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH SUFFERING.