Honestly, even if a group brings a BNPx4, that is just crap. Let them have the exit and move on, it's not the players' fault the dev gave them broken items. Don't hate the player, hate the dev.
@Baphomett said:
Honestly, even if a group brings a BNPx4, that is just crap. Let them have the exit and move on, it's not the players' fault the dev gave them broken items. Don't hate the player, hate the dev.
Its not that the killer dcs, its the fact that the killer can dc without the survivors getting any points whatsoever
@ZombieGenesis said:
I guess I'm not getting the point of the video. It looks like that survivor got out of the game with a pip and 2kK BP. When a killer DCs survivors leave with whatever points they've earned to that point...at least that's what happens when a killer DCs on me and, again, from the video it looks like he earned 25K and pipped.
if you look at his actual blood points, you would see that he only has 3k not 25k bloodpoints. If the killer dcs the way where you go to options/settings and end your game, you get bloodpoints, but killers on console (PS4 at least) close their application which causes the survivor to lose their bloodpoints and offerings.
Wait, your name on PS4 isn’t actually EpicFailTryhard? Odd, I faced someone on Grim Pantry with the name EpicFailTryhard.
did you? i have two accounts. inform the class. did i camp? how exceedingly gracious was i?
You were Survivor with a friend. Sabotage Dwight that kept breaking my Hooks when I got you down. I was Nurse, you died shortly after Dwight. One person got the hatch. Random Meg IIRC.
I guess I'm not getting the point of the video. It looks like that survivor got out of the game with a pip and 2kK BP. When a killer DCs survivors leave with whatever points they've earned to that point...at least that's what happens when a killer DCs on me and, again, from the video it looks like he earned 25K and pipped.
ah...to the contrary. the points tally but do not go into the account as evidenced at the top right of the screen. the killer closed the app or pulled the plug on his internet to screw us out of points. it could have also been a dc that the killer didn't instigate also though.
Wait, your name on PS4 isn’t actually EpicFailTryhard? Odd, I faced someone on Grim Pantry with the name EpicFailTryhard.
did you? i have two accounts. inform the class. did i camp? how exceedingly gracious was i?
You were Survivor with a friend. Sabotage Dwight that kept breaking my Hooks when I got you down. I was Nurse, you died shortly after Dwight. One person got the hatch. Random Meg IIRC.
that is so odd. i honestly remember that. memorable because you played the nurse well. a good game. you weren't a camping asshat either. i do play survivor sometimes with one other person.
Wait, your name on PS4 isn’t actually EpicFailTryhard? Odd, I faced someone on Grim Pantry with the name EpicFailTryhard.
did you? i have two accounts. inform the class. did i camp? how exceedingly gracious was i?
You were Survivor with a friend. Sabotage Dwight that kept breaking my Hooks when I got you down. I was Nurse, you died shortly after Dwight. One person got the hatch. Random Meg IIRC.
that is so odd. i honestly remember that. memorable because you played the nurse well. a good game. you weren't a camping asshat either. i do play survivor sometimes with one other person.
Thank you. Camping as Nurse is just shameful. What’s the point of playing the most powerful Killer in the game if you are just going to squander the power to actually prove your Skill? You guys were fun to play against, Sabotage Dwight was funny, he tea bagged near the hook, but he paid for it. I know he was just trying to save you though. Lol
Wait, your name on PS4 isn’t actually EpicFailTryhard? Odd, I faced someone on Grim Pantry with the name EpicFailTryhard.
did you? i have two accounts. inform the class. did i camp? how exceedingly gracious was i?
You were Survivor with a friend. Sabotage Dwight that kept breaking my Hooks when I got you down. I was Nurse, you died shortly after Dwight. One person got the hatch. Random Meg IIRC.
that is so odd. i honestly remember that. memorable because you played the nurse well. a good game. you weren't a camping asshat either. i do play survivor sometimes with one other person.
Thank you. Camping as Nurse is just shameful. What’s the point of playing the most powerful Killer in the game if you are just going to squander the power to actually prove your Skill? You guys were fun to play against, Sabotage Dwight was funny, he tea bagged near the hook, but he paid for it. I know he was just trying to save you though. Lol
lol, we did not regard dwight highly. my friend was laurie. we don't troll generally. very few good nurses out there, so i usually remember the good ones.
@EpicFailTryHard Between all your posts about the same thing, I think you are have a psychotic break to be honest. Maybe go play just survivor for awhile or play fortnite. PSN Plus just had 2 new free games try one of them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ouch
Its not that the killer dcs, its the fact that the killer can dc without the survivors getting any points whatsoever
if you look at his actual blood points, you would see that he only has 3k not 25k bloodpoints. If the killer dcs the way where you go to options/settings and end your game, you get bloodpoints, but killers on console (PS4 at least) close their application which causes the survivor to lose their bloodpoints and offerings.
did you? i have two accounts. inform the class. did i camp? how exceedingly gracious was i?
ah...to the contrary. the points tally but do not go into the account as evidenced at the top right of the screen. the killer closed the app or pulled the plug on his internet to screw us out of points. it could have also been a dc that the killer didn't instigate also though.
that is so odd. i honestly remember that. memorable because you played the nurse well. a good game. you weren't a camping asshat either. i do play survivor sometimes with one other person.
fap-monster checking in. spare us the indignity of your horrifyingly lurid fantasies.
lol, we did not regard dwight highly. my friend was laurie. we don't troll generally. very few good nurses out there, so i usually remember the good ones.
@EpicFailTryHard Between all your posts about the same thing, I think you are have a psychotic break to be honest. Maybe go play just survivor for awhile or play fortnite. PSN Plus just had 2 new free games try one of them.