I will become what i swore to destroy
Before Legion was nerfed into the ground... I was one of the survivor mains calling for them to get deleted.
But now.. after some time has passed... I must do the unthinkable
I shall become.......
A LEGION MAIN
once i get 9000 iridescent shards which might take like a week or 2 >_>
Comments
Not gonna lie as a Legion main, I'd have to say it's not worth it yet until they buff him. Until then I'd hold on to the shards unless you're a masochist like I am. To be fair he is definitely playable, the best build I've found on him is Ruin, Pop, Sloppy, and Thana, his whole power is meant to slow the game as much as possible and those perks bring it to the next level.
I disagree with the boob above. Legion is fun to play even if you lose the game. Waiting for a buff that might not even come within the next month isn't a reason to not play him.
I run Dying Light, Thana, Sloppy, and 4th slot maybe discordance but it's interchangeable so yea.
I find Legion to be red rank viable. Not the best. But still a decent killer.
I love playing Legion! Welcome to the gang! I hope you have fun out in the fog with the Rushdown playstyle! Just don't go expecting to win every game okay?
Legion can be high tier if buffed correctly i like their agressiveness. Just buy it DO IT.
Seriously i use BBQ, Stridor , Thana , Sloppy but with the dying light buff i interchange it with stridor.
Yessss come to the dark side. Don't listen to people who say Legion is weak. Play what is fun for you!