No Mither = DC/Dead First Hook
i dont understand why people bring no Mither and DC on first knock or kill themselves on first hook. Like I understand u can get ur self up and all that good stuff, but why would any smart killer leave u on the floor knowing you’ll be able to get yourself up with no help. You can’t get mad that you choose to run a stupid perk and didn’t play around it with a smart build.
Its extremely frustrating as a survivor having a teammate DC in the first 5 min of the game because they were an easy target and got knocked. As killer I just let everyone else escape cuz I feel bad that they had a DC and I hate when it happens to me.
Comments
That sounds like a way to de-rank without DC to me.
Easy down, easy hook, easy death.
no mither = escapes every game smh