Mayhem Mode: Two Killers, Eight Survivors

Comments

  • Because of balancing issues.

  • I would much rather have the actual game be the common 4v1 but they just allowing us the do custom game as an actual custom game.4v1, 2v3, 5v1, 8v2... The ranked public game should be free if bugs and have constant new maps.

  • @Guiltron said:

    Because of balancing issues.

    The game isnt balanced right now.

    @WickedKatz said:

    I would much rather have the actual game be the common 4v1 but they just allowing us the do custom game as an actual custom game.4v1, 2v3, 5v1, 8v2... The ranked public game should be free if bugs and have constant new maps.


    If course Mayhem Mode should be unranked and totally custom. Custom games in general, adding more than 4 perks, and adding more people, would be awesome, but BHVR seems inadequate in skill in producing something that would be broken-free as far as this.

  • I've long wished for something like this it would be awesome. Add 3 more gens too