RIP Nurse

Good riddance. Might actually get to red ranks now without being manhandled by an op Nurse.

Edit: Might actually see more than Nurse, Nurse, Nurse, Nurse, Nurse, Etc

Comments

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    Good riddance. Might actually get to red ranks now without being manhandled by an op Nurse.

    only omega blink was OP basekit was fine


  • She is pretty op at low ranks. Especially in the right hands (Which happens way too much)

  • The only people who'll stop playing Nurse are the ones who weren't very good at her to begin with.

    She'll still be #1. The Nurse players simply won't afford to make as many mistakes as it's currently possible (which is A LOT). No other killer can currently make half the mistakes you can make as Nurse and still win, this will slightly bring her in line a bit.

  • @gantes said:

    The only people who'll stop playing Nurse are the ones who weren't very good at her to begin with.

    She'll still be #1. The Nurse players simply won't afford to make as many mistakes as it's currently possible (which is A LOT). No other killer can currently make half the mistakes you can make as Nurse and still win, this will slightly bring her in line a bit.

    You are joking, right ? I saw Nurses losing after doing like 2-3 mistakes.

  • @gantes said:

    The only people who'll stop playing Nurse are the ones who weren't very good at her to begin with.

    She'll still be #1. The Nurse players simply won't afford to make as many mistakes as it's currently possible (which is A LOT). No other killer can currently make half the mistakes you can make as Nurse and still win, this will slightly bring her in line a bit.

    A good time will win if you make mistakes, period. That's why they're called a good team. Nurse can actually do that and not have to play perfectly against 4 people who can make a mass amount of mistakes and have perks that enable such a forgiving playstyle.

    If you play killer in red rank you can't make mistakes or they just pop a gen while you recover from it. You don't get a lot of time to recover.

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/746548#Comment_746548

    She is pretty op at low ranks. Especially in the right hands (Which happens way too much)

    it's not like the person using her has put hundreds if not thousands of hours into learning her every detail and interaction, as well as playing survivor to learn the mentality of survivors pathing so that they can predict them, similar to how a survivor will put thousands of hours into the game to make a M1 killer go into a 5gen chase then end up Dcing, hating their life because the survivor has played so long they know all the routes, all the optimal routes, and optimal looping.


    so yeah NERF NURSE BASEKIT because people learned the HIGHEST SKILL FLOOR KILLER and got good with her.


    RIP time invested

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    Good riddance. Might actually get to red ranks now without being manhandled by an op Nurse.

    Rather see nurse nurse nurse... then spirit spirit spirit ..just saying nurse was fun to play against spirit is such a chore and boring.

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/746565#Comment_746565

    it's not like the person using her has put hundreds if not thousands of hours into learning her every detail and interaction, as well as playing survivor to learn the mentality of survivors pathing so that they can predict them, similar to how a survivor will put thousands of hours into the game to make a M1 killer go into a 5gen chase then end up Dcing, hating their life because the survivor has played so long they know all the routes, all the optimal routes, and optimal looping.

    so yeah NERF NURSE BASEKIT because people learned the HIGHEST SKILL FLOOR KILLER and got good with her.

    RIP time invested

    This. I don't understand why nerf base kit. Devs srsly don't know this game.

  • I agree that your additions should be reviewed.

    No need to tinker with her base power, she was fine, especially since she is an extremely hard-to-play killer that requires a large number of hours to learn.

    Dead hard, urges heals, BT, MoM at high levels will really be OP against the nurse.

    A good SWF can defeat any killer. Now with even less effort.

    Giving up one of the only viable killers at the top, to compensate for the lack of game planning, is not a good idea, it will only make the game less competitive.

    Great survivors need big challenges, and if a nurse with their base power can beat the swf, that just means this player is better.

    Reworking your addon's was enough.

  • Lol anyone who was good at nurse with no addons won't feel much difference.

    From what I saw nurse is still very strong.

    People like OP don't know what they are talking about.

  • @BigBubs "People like OP don't know what they are talking about"

    Me saying my opinion means I don't know what i'm talking about? I don't like playing as/against Nurse, I might like playing as/against her now though.

    So what am I ignorant too? Could you elaborate on that? What don't I know?

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    @BigBubs "People like OP don't know what they are talking about"

    Me saying my opinion means I don't know what i'm talking about? I don't like playing as/against Nurse, I might like playing as/against her now though.

    So what am I ignorant too? Could you elaborate on that? What don't I know?

    Saying your opinion and not knowing what you are talking about can go hand in hand. An opinion is not a fact. You can be wrong.

  • @BigBubs

    I never said "This will totally happen" or "I'm saying straight facts" I said "I MIGHT get to red ranks now" and "I MIGHT see more than nurses at lower ranks"

    My opinion is that I'm happy she got knocked down a peg and she might be more fun too me.