Killer is literally unplayable in the ptb

How are the servers this bad? I had 60 ping and I literally couldn't play with the amount of lag. It keeps teleporting you back every 5 seconds.

Comments

  • That's not lag its an actual bug with syncing positions. Its coding related, not server related.

  • is the ptb on dedicated servers?

  • @Jimsalabim said:

    is the ptb on dedicated servers?

    Yep

  • @Jimsalabim said:

    is the ptb on dedicated servers?

    That's what I want to know. It kinda has to be the case considering Killer is host otherwise.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @arslaN

    Cap your frames. Uncapped framerate is what's causing the issue.

    Really? I was going to lose my mind. Thanks for the advice

  • It's unrelated to dedicated servers. There were some changes behind the scenes that are causing a desync in what you see, so the game corrects it. From what we've seen so far, it seems to be related to people uncapping their frame rate. I'd suggest re-enabling v-sync if you're having issues and seeing if that helps.

  • @Peanits said:

    It's unrelated to dedicated servers. There were some changes behind the scenes that are causing a desync in what you see, so the game corrects it. From what we've seen so far, it seems to be related to people uncapping their frame rate. I'd suggest re-enabling v-sync if you're having issues and seeing if that helps.

    Yeah, I enabled v-sync again and it's fine now. Thanks for the help!