Is New Nurse actually bad?
This is specifically for people who have played her on the PTB, I don't want a single person who hasn't touched her even leaving a vote. This poll isn't specifically for me as I don't even play Nurse.
This is specifically for people who have played her on the PTB, I don't want a single person who hasn't touched her even leaving a vote. This poll isn't specifically for me as I don't even play Nurse.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She's okay, but not S tier by any means.
Why? Because she have to wait around 4 seconds to blink as always?
Yes, three seconds felt very hindering in some situations.