A long time coming

So they finally did it. Insta heals got smacked down by the nerf gods. I can’t say it’s surprising, we all knew this day would come. Even as a survivor main I can see why the nerf was necessary. I really hope this means that the devs are looking closer at things that throw the game balance off dramatically. For killer and survivor.

I also think it was really smart of them to release the archives and the rift with the Halloween event and at the same time as these major changes to nurse and medkits, because it does kind of lessen the blow. All in all, just like many times before, these changes are going to be weird at first but better for the game overall.

Comments

  • I personally don't think messing with the fluidity of a killer and making them clunky is a good move. They should strive to make killers that are on Nurses level so there could be diversity, and they should be as fluid as she is.

    Sorry, was.